Here’s a sample webinar marketing plan. Every organization and webinar will have a slightly different plan, but this is a pretty good template to start with.
Webinar Summary and Goals: The ABC’s of Webinars aims to educate webinar marketers and those responsible for marketing events on how to get more registrants, attendees and sales at each and every event. The Director of Interactive Marketing at XYZ Corp. will present the strategies and a case study of two winner webinars they have produced for their company. The webinar is co-sponsored by Ajax Co., one of XYZ’s partners. Ajax will invite its other partners to the event with the goal of having their other 2,000 partners adopt these winning strategies to help increase sales 10% this year.
Target Audience: Business heads, marketers and sales professionals at the 2,000 partners of Ajax Co. Two of their key challenges this year are to generate more qualified sales leads and get more sales from a shrinking marketing budget.
Webinar Topic: How to Increase Sales Now through Online Events with The ABC’s of Webinars Marketing Plan on July 25th, 2011 at 2pm ET/11AM PT
- Introduction by the moderator
- Presentation of webinar and webinar marketing plans
- Case studies of success
- Live Q&A
- Closing remarks
Webinar Abstract: Webinars have become a universal method for delivering education & training programs as well as generating sales leads – and you need to know how they work and what is involved in making them a success.
What You Will Learn:
- Each step in the delivery process – Identify all of the required elements needed from start to finish to produce professional webinars.
- Tips to dramatically improve attendance – Learn how to attract the right type of participant, create compelling marketing materials and maximize promotion budgets.
- The key to generating revenue with no up-front costs or risk – Discover the easiest way to increase income without making a huge financial investment.
What You Will Get:
- A FREE webinar planning timeline
- A LIVE question and answer session
Webinar Marketing Tactics: Two email invitations to sales/marketing/business contacts sent seven days and one day before the event. Postings on free webinar calendars online 30 days out and article in company newsletter to be distributed to 4,000 contacts.
Social Media Marketing Tactics: In addition to the above tactics, the webinar will be previewed on both the sponsor and speaker blogs and multiple Tweets occur before, during and after the event.
Webinar Reminder Sequence: Reminders are sent to all registrants one day and one hour prior to the webinar
Post-Webinar Marketing: Two follow-up emails will be sent – one to attendees and one to non-attendees. Account Managers will call all attendees within 48 hours of the event to follow-up.