The following comes from an excellent whitepaper published by Quantum Leap Marketing last July. We thought it was so good we wanted to share it in its entirety.
A successful marketing webinar series can education your prospects on your company’s uniqueness, create a competitive advantage, dramatically increase lead flow and drive sales.
Sadly, most webinar producers who try to create a series for the first time make common mistakes and the series fails to reach its objectives. Their company misses an opportunity for advantage in the marketplace and the webinar producers look bad in front of their peers and managers.
Whether you want to produce a marketing or training webinar series, there are certain strategies and tactics that work time and again, regardless of your target audience or size of your organization and budget.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll explore some of the following key questions:
- What are best practices for creating and maintaining a successful series of webinars, and what are the common mistakes to avoid?
- How can you get more interest and increase attendance to your webinar events by using social medial marketing?
- How can you tap into the strategic power of a series to accomplish more?
- What is the easiest way to build better, more engaging content so attendees come back again and again?
- What’s working for leading organizations that are doing webinar series?