Dial-Out (Adding a New Participant)
- Press 1# to remove your line from the conference. You will be prompted for domestic (1) or International (2) or dial out from list (3).
- For domestic, dial the ten digit number (do not dial 1 first). For International, dial 011 followed by the country code, phone number and then press #.
- Once you are connected with the party to be added, press ## to bring them in as a participant. Press 00# to bring them in as a moderator.
- Or, press ** to disconnect them and return to the conference.
- To Auto Dial from List, press 3 and follow the prompts (you must first create your list in ConferencePlanner).
||Pre/Sub/Post Conference + Conference Lock
The Moderator(s) are initially placed in a pre-conference room (participants are on music-hold). The Moderator may start the conference at any time by pressing 2#. The 2# can thereafter be used to sub-conference, post-conference or lock the conference.
||Conference Mute/Unmute (toggle on/off)
The Moderator can mute all participants, other than the moderator, by pressing 3 #. Participants will remain in ‘Listen Only’ (lecture) mode until the Moderator presses 3 # again.
||Self-Mute (toggle on/off)
Any participant may self-mute themselves by pressing 4 # on their own phone. In this mode they will hear the discussion, but will not be heard, until they press 4 # again to unmute themselves.
||Roll Call (if enabled)
The moderator may press 5 # to hear the names of all participants. The roll call can be played to everyone in the conference or for the moderator only.
||Recording (Toggle on/off)
The moderator may chose to begin recording the call at any time by pressing 6 # and following the prompts to confirm their decision. Participants are notified before recording begins. Recording can be stopped at anytime by pressing 6 #.
The conference will be advised of the total number of participants if the moderator presses 8 #.
||End Conference (terminate all participants or moderator only)
By default, each conference will continue until the last participant hangs up. The moderator may terminate the conference at any time by pressing 9 #.
Attendee Actions – option 3 (the moderator can also take action against individual participants or noisy lines, enter the 4 digit Call-ID when prompted)
1. Disconnect attendee
2. Mute attendee
3. Promote to moderator
4. Private conversations
5. Troubleshoot each line
6. Exit menu
If a Moderator needs assistance they may press 0 # at any time and they will be connected to a ConferTel operator. By pressing # # they can return themselves to the conference. “Option 2″ supplies the ExpresView Web PIN to access the moderator’s optional PowerPoint presentation.
To playback your recorded conference:
- Dial the ConferTel Instant Replay Line at (800) 852-7509 .
- When prompted, enter the Conference PassCode and Session Number on the phone keypad.
- Playback begins immediately.
The recorded conference is available immediately following the conference call. The Moderator is emailed a confirmation of the recorded conference containing the Session Number, with instructions for audio replay and transfer of the digital audio file.